Book Title: Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness
Publisher: Oldtown Publishing LLC
Author: S.J. Scott
Master Your Goals, Improve Your Life, or Overcome a Major Obstacle -- One Small Habit at a TimeImagine what life would be like if you started every morning with small actions that created a chain reaction of positive benefits throughout your life.
You eat a healthy breakfast, have a great conversation with your loved ones, and then begin your workday focusing on the important tasks. Then, throughout the day, you complete other habits that positively impact your top goals. You’d probably feel more fulfilled, get more accomplished, and have a better direction for your career.
All of this is possible when you add DOZENS of small changes
to your daily routine. These habits don’t require much effort. In fact, most of these habits ONLY take five minutes or less to complete
. And all this can be done when you follow a strategy known as "Habit Stacking
One Routine + Multiple Habits = Habit Stacking
We all know it's not easy
to add multiple new habits to your day. But what you might not realize is it's fairly easy to build a single new routine. The essence of habit stacking is to take a series of small changes and create a ritual that you follow on a daily basis.
Habit stacking works because you eliminate the stress of trying to change too many things at once. Your goal is to simply focus on a single routine that only takes about 15 to 30 minutes to complete
. Within this routine is a series of actions (or small changes). All you have to do is to create a checklist and follow it every single day.
DOWNLOAD: Habit Stacking - 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness
In this completely and updated version of Habit Stacking
you will discover:
- A list of 127 small actions, with specific instructions (and resources) on how to make these changes.
- How to build habits around important goal areas like your career, health, finances, and relationships.
- 13 steps to turn small, positive habits into a simple-to-complete sequence.
- The three types of habits you need to build (and why each is important).
- 9 example routines that can skyrocket your success with productivity, weight loss, physical fitness, and energy in the morning.
- 6 challenges people experience when building habits -- and how to overcome them!
PLUS, You'll Also Get Free Instant Access to a Free Companion Website Full of Bonus Downloads, Checklists, and Videos to Help with Your Habit Stacking Efforts.
possible to add multiple changes to your life all at once. All you need to do is to add a habit stacking routine to your day.
Build Powerful Routines Into Your Day by Clicking the "Buy Now" Button at the Top of the Page.