Book Title: 3D Printers: A Beginner's Guide (Fox Chapel Publishing) Learn the Basics of 3D Printing Construction, Tips & Tricks for Data, Software, CAD, Error Checking, and Slicing, with More Than 100 Photos
Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishing
Author: Oliver Bothmann
- 3D Printing Projects
- 3D Printing Failures: How to Diagnose and Repair All 3D Printing Issues
- 3D Printing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- Design for 3D Printing: Scanning, Creating, Editing, Remixing, and Making in Three Dimensions
- Teenitor 3D Print Removal Tools with Sturdy Wooden Handle, Tool Kit for 3D Printer Spatula Palette Knife Painting Enhanced Version Pack of 5
- The 3D Printing Handbook: Technologies, design and applications
- [Open Filament] XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. 3D Printer ~6"x6"x6" (Includes: $14 300g PLA Filament, $49 STEAM 3D Design eGift Card – Must Register Product, $10 Maintenance Tools, CAD Software)
- Getting Started with 3D Printing: A Hands-on Guide to the Hardware, Software, and Services Behind the New Manufacturing Revolution
- XYZprinting RFPLCXUS01A da Vinci Jr. & mini Series Filament, PLA (NFC), 600 g, Black
- da Vinci mini Wireless 3D Printer-6"x6"x6" Built Volume (Includes: $14 300g PLA Filament, $49 STEAM 3D Design Tutorial eGift Card – Must Register Product, $10 Maintenance Tools, XYZmaker CAD Software)
This book will guide you through your first steps in 3D printing at home!
- Learn the basics of 3D construction with essential information on data files and software
- Discover your options for both kits and ready-to-use printers
- Learn how to make your first 3D printed part
- Learn what it takes to become a 3D printing professional
3D printing can seem like science fiction. Objects appear to be created out of nothing—as if by magic! With your own 3D printer, you can produce exactly the parts and products that you, and maybe only you, need.
Get started with a solid overview of concepts and techniques. Learn the basics of 3D construction, with essential information on data files and software. Find out what your options are for both kits and ready-to-use printers. Discover what you need to do to make your first 3D printed part, and what it takes to become a 3D printing professional.
3D Printers: A Beginner's Guide will show you what's possible and what's not, with tips and tricks for practical applications with current technologies. If you aspire to use 3D printing for hobbies, crafts, spare parts, custom toys, or model engineering, this book will guide your first steps into a new future.