Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D Printers
Primary: Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D Printers.pdf - 26,666 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D Printers.pdf - 43,271 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Make: 3D Printing: The Essential Guide to 3D Printers.pdf - 38,266 KB/Sec
- Design for 3D Printing: Scanning, Creating, Editing, Remixing, and Making in Three Dimensions
- Getting Started with 3D Printing: A Hands-on Guide to the Hardware, Software, and Services Behind the New Manufacturing Revolution
- 3D Printing For Dummies
- 3D Printing For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
- 3D Printing Projects: Toys, Bots, Tools, and Vehicles To Print Yourself
- 3D CAD with Autodesk 123D: Designing for 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, and Personal Fabrication
- 3D Printing Failures: How to Diagnose and Repair All 3D Printing Issues
- Getting Started with CNC: Personal Digital Fabrication with Shapeoko and Other Computer-Controlled Routers (Make)
- The 3D Printing Handbook: Technologies, design and applications
- 3D Printing with Autodesk 123D, Tinkercad, and MakerBot
The 3D printing revolution is well upon us, with new machines appearing at an amazing rate. With the abundance of information and options out there, how are makers to choose the 3D printer that's right for them? MAKE is here to help, with our Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing. With articles about techniques, freely available CAD packages, and comparisons of printers that are on the market, this book makes it easy to understand this complex and constantly-shifting topic.
Based on articles and projects from MAKE's print and online publications, this book arms you with everything you need to know to understand the exciting but sometimes confusing world of 3D Printing.