The Keys to Effective Schools: Educational Reform as Continuous Improvement
Primary: The Keys to Effective Schools: Educational Reform as Continuous Improvement.pdf - 32,233 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Keys to Effective Schools: Educational Reform as Continuous Improvement.pdf - 32,795 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Keys to Effective Schools: Educational Reform as Continuous Improvement.pdf - 48,890 KB/Sec
- On Common Ground: The Power of Professional Learning Communities
- Continuous School Improvement (Leadership for Learning Series)
- Connecting Teacher Leadership and School Improvement
- Leaders of Learning: How District, School, and Classroom Leaders Improve Student Achievement (Bringing the Professional Learning Community Process to Life)
- Leading Schools in a Data-Rich World: Harnessing Data for School Improvement
- Privilege, Power, and Difference
- Using Data to Improve Learning for All: A Collaborative Inquiry Approach
- What Works in Schools: Translating Research into Action
- The Constructivist Leader
- The Basic Guide to SuperVision and Instructional Leadership (3rd Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership)
Raise organizational effectiveness to improve the quality of instruction and dramatically impact student achievement!
Working in tandem with the powerful National Education Association’s KEYS initiative (Keys to Excellence in Your Schools), this second edition provides a wealth of knowledge from leading experts in the field including Patricia A. Alexander, Eva L. Baker, James A. Banks, Peter Cookson, Lorna M. Earl, Richard F. Elmore, Michael Fullan, Geneva Gay, Willis D. Hawley, Jacqueline Jordan Irvine, Kenneth Leithwood, Ann Lieberman, Judith Warren Little, Lynne Miller, P. Karen Murphy, Fred M. Newmann, Sonia Nieto, Janet Ward Schofield, Walter G. Stephan, Gary Sykes, and Linda Valli.