Book Title: 97 Things to Do Before You Finish High School
Publisher: Zest Books
Author: Erika Stalder
- The Driving Book: Everything New Drivers Need to Know but Don't Know to Ask
- The Manual to Manhood: How to Cook the Perfect Steak, Change a Tire, Impress a Girl & 97 Other Skills You Need to Survive
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- The Manual to Middle School: The "Do This, Not That" Survival Guide for Guys
- The Guy's Guide to God, Girls, and the Phone in Your Pocket: 101 Real-World Tips for Teenaged Guys
- Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
- Lightning Reaction Reloaded - Shocking Game
- Cookbook for Teens: The Easy Teen Cookbook with 74 Fun & Delicious Recipes to Try
- Grow the Heck Up - Gag gift for men, birthday gift for him, novelty book, White Elephant & Yankee Swap gift, Secret Santa exchange, teenage & young adult how-to, high school & college graduation gift
Being in high school is about a lot more than going to high school. It’s about discovering new places, new hobbies, and new people - and opening your eyes to the world. This book is about the stuff they don’t teach you in high school, like how to host a film festival, plan your first road trip, make a podcast, or write a manifesto.
Want to make a time capsule? Spend a day in silence? Learn how to make beats like a DJ? Or shut down your house party before the police do? Whatever your creative, social, or academic inclinations, you’ll find 97 ways on these pages to amuse, educate, and interest yourself, and your friends. Because your life doesn’t stop at 3 p.m. each day--it just gets started.